Need to exchange or return a garment from your order? Not a problem!
Please see our guidelines below for more information on which items are eligible/ineligible for return or exchange.
Returns & Exchanges: For all countries you will be returning your items to Bulgaria, EU, where our warehouse and atelier are located.
Guidelines for Returns & Exchanges:
- Any desired exchange or return to EUG FASHION must be postmarked within 30 days of the date of delivery as indicated by your tracking information.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and must be in its original and unworn condition. A $10 charge applies to all products requiring special handling.
- Shoes must be returned in the original shoe box. Boxes are an important part of the product presentation and must be returned undamaged, along with the shoes (no scuffs, or marks).
- Regular sale items may be returned or exchanged. "Clearance" items or "End of Season Sale" items, however, may not be exchanged and can only be returned for store credit.
- "Final Sale" items are not eligible for return or exchange unless wrong size, color or proven defect.
- Custom garments are not eligible for return or exchange, unless exceptional conditions - wrong size, wrong color or proven defect.
- Sizes 3XL and above are considered to be custom-made too and are nor subject to return, unless they are defective.
- Original shipping charges, as well as the shipping charges incurred by you to mail the garments back to us, are non-refundable.
- Please understand that we cannot be responsible for any postal or courier service losing any return or exchange on its way back to us and, unfortunately, would not be able to reimburse you in that case.
- We're only able to process exchanges for the same item in a new size or color (depending on availability) and cannot process exchanges for two different garments. Any such requests would instead be processed as a return.
- Please ensure that your package only includes the items listed in the approved return or exchange, and we ask that you refrain from combining returns from multiple orders unless approved by our team. Consolidating items from different orders will not only slow down the processing time of your refund or exchange but could prevent us from being able to receive or process it due.
- In the rare event that the courier is unable to successfully deliver a package to a customer at the address provided and instead returns the package to EUG FASHION, regrettably, we'll need to charge a $20 restocking fee to compensate for the time and expense to us of processing the package's return.
- Viewing itself as part of a global community, EUG FASHION complies with all laws and regulations in the countries in which we sell. This commitment includes sending all garments with proper customs documentation, a responsibility we undertake not only to be ethical but also to protect our customers from possibly facing steep fines in their home countries.
- In most countries we ship to, there are no customs duties/fees associated with any purchase from EUG FASHION, but we do provide a list of countries in which a customer may need to pay such additional fees on our shipping policy page, as well as in our order confirmation emails. If a customer refuses payment or otherwise declines delivery of the package from the courier, we'll need to charge a $20 restocking fee to compensate for the time and expense to us of processing the package's return to our company. Any customs duties/fees are non-refundable.
- If you received a free tote bag with your order, no need to return it with your items—please feel free to keep it as our gift to you.